Procurement Policy Samples
An indication has been given of the size of institution where each policy has been developed.
- Institution A is a large College with a non-pay spend in the region of £9m pa.
- Institution B is a large College with a non-pay spend in the region of £10m pa. This is a copy of its Purchasing Manual which contains a Purchasing Policy
- Institution C is a medium sized College with a non-pay spend in region of £4m pa. This is a copy of its Procurement Policy and Procedures.
- Institution D is a 6th Form College. This is a copy of its Procurement Policy.
Financial Regulations sample procurement section from financial regulations
Procurement Indicators KPI's sample procurement Key Perfomance Indicators.
A policy for using online e-Auction tools for selling goods e.g. Ebay via Pay Pal
Example of a college's Social and Sustainable Procurement Policy
VFM Strategies below:
- Guidance on value for money (VFM) strategies and reporting
- Treasury Management Policy Statement
- Value for Money Strategy
- Value for Money Policy
Have you any sample documents that could be included here? For guidance on how to submit samples, please click here.