This section contains generic templates for the creation of quotation and tender documentation. Sample outline product specifications are provided in a separate section called Tender Specifications.
You may find, using the sample documents provided here, to create your own set of standard documentation in terms of formatting for font, type size, layout style to fit with your institution’s corporate identity.
It is hoped that having designed your own template documents that the outline product specifications can be adapted to suit your detailed requirements and then merged to create a professional finished document.
The templates fall into three categories
- Generic tender documentation
- Generic quotation documentation
- Specialist documentation such as pre-qualification questionnaires, contract award reports etc
Below are some templates for procurement job descriptions
- Procurement Officer Job Description Example 1
- Procurement Officer Job Description Example 2
- Procurement Manager Job Description
- Sample Business Case for the recruitment of procurement officer / manager
Again, if you have examples of documents that could be included here? For guidance on how to submit samples, please click here.