- Travel policy 1
- Travel policy 2
- Travel policy 3
- Finance Procedures - Finance Regulations implemented in May 09
- Financial Procedures - Financial Regulations implemented in Nov 08
- Financial Procedures - Reviewed in 2014
- Bacs Payment Run
- Room Letting Agreement - used by an academy when hiring out premises
Lean Procurement Tools
Central Government Departments have been tasked with carrying out all their procurement activities via a Lean Sourcing Approach. Crown Commercial Services (CCS) have published guidance on this approach that may help other public sector organisations introduce lean sourcing principles into their procurement activities.
Useful tools that could be adapted for use by colleges include:
- A Procurement Route Decision Tree
- Value Stream Map (for both Open and Restricted Procedures) which describes the tasks involved in the ‘lean’ approach to these type of procurement procedures.
- Standard Operating Procedures (for both Open and Restricted Procedures) which include templates and further guidance on how to complete each of the tasks identified in the Value Stream Map.
These documents can be found on the Crown Commercial Services Lean Sourcing Guidance for Public Sector Buyers website.