A number of sample sets of terms and conditions have been provided here. It is strongly recommended that your seek approval from your legal advisers as to the appropriateness of these to your institutions and the type of contract to which they will relate.
Current Terms and Conditions available are:
- A Guide to Standard Terms and Conditions (including a sample set of terms)
- CCS Example GDPR Contract Terms for contracts that involve processing personal data
- Cabinet Office Standard Terms and Conditions for goods and services for contracts below EU Threshold
- Department for Education Model Contract for Goods
- Department for Education Model Contract for Services
- Department for Education Library of Special Clauses
- Specimen TUPE Clause
- CCS Specimen TUPE Clause
- Contractor Default Notification Letter
- CCS Model Services Contract for contracts over £10m
- CCS Framework & Call Off Contract Terms and Schedules
- Exam / Awarding Bodies
- Subcontracted third party training provision contract
Have you any sample documents that could be included here' For guidance on how to submit samples, please click here.