These generic tender document formats and content are provided to give you a starting point for your own documentation. More detailed, product specific, information is provided in the Tender Specification section.
The aim is that by using these generic format and the sample specs in the Tender Specification section will give you a good start with your own tender documentation.
The following sample templates are available:
- A Guide to Drafting Invitations to Tender
- Instructions to Tenderers and Conditions of Tender
- Example Small Works Invitation to Tender
- Form of Tender
- Certificate of Non Collusion and Non Canvassing
- Conflict of Interest Declaration - Suppliers
- Conflict of Interest Declaration - Employees
- Tender Timetable and Checklist for a Single Stage Tender Process
- Tender Timetable and Checklist for a Two Stage Tender Process
- Reference Request from referee
- Reference Questionnaire
- Tender Opening Record Sheet
- Letter to Unsuccessful Bidders following SQ evaluation
- Award Notification / Standstill Letter to Unsuccessful Bidder Example 1
- Award Notification / Standstill Letter to Unsuccessful Bidder Example 2
- Award Notification / Standstill Letter to Successful Bidder
- Contract Award Confirmation Letter to Successful Bidder Post Standstill Period
Have you any sample documents that could be included here? For guidance on how to submit samples, please click here.