- Collaborative arrangements can cover a range of areas and are designed to promote co-operation that is beneficial to both parties.
- Important in major development projects
- The use of framework agreements can enable the establishment of good collaborative-type relationships while retaining the element of competition through the use of mini-competitions when awarding contracts.
- In some cases the use of incentive contracts, where gains or losses are shared between the supplier and the contractor, can be beneficial
Further detailed information is available
- Effective Partnering - An overview for customers and providers
- A Guide to Collaborative Procurement
- Template MOU between collaborative partners
- Template Terms of Reference for a collaboration project