The Efficiency Measurement Model (EMM) has been developed to help Heads of Procurement to capture savings or efficiency data in a methodical way. The aim of procurement is to obtain the best possible value for money for an institution and increasingly there is a requirement to identify and record the worth of the value for money achieved.
Colleges can use the EMM to record efficiencies.
To download the Efficiency Measurement Model please click here. The Users' Guide is provided here as a complete document and as individual chapters:
- Chapters 1 & 2 - Introduction and The New EMM2-FE [Word 153kb]
- Chapter 3 - Methodology [Word 168kb]
- Chapter 4 - Downloading & Installing the EMM2-FE [Word 145kb]
- Chapter 5 - Uploading data from the Old EMM [Word 316kb]
- Chapter 6 - Using the EMM [Word 1170kb]
- Chapter 7 - Management Information [Word 246kb]
- Complete User's Guide
Common Questions relating to EMM: