A number of sample sets of terms and conditions have been provided here. It is strongly recommended that your seek approval from your legal advisers as to the appropriateness of these to your institutions and the type of contract to which they will relate.
Current Terms and Conditions available are:
- A Guide to Standard Terms and Conditions (including a sample set of terms)
- Cabinet Office Standard Terms and Conditions for goods and services for contracts below £173,000
- Department for Education Model Contract for Goods
- Department for Education Model Contract for Services
- Department for Education Library of Special Clauses
- Cabinet Office Model Services Contract for high end IT and outsourcing deals
- Specimen TUPE Clause
- CCS Specimen TUPE Clause
- Contractor Default Notification Letter
NOTE: The terms and conditions examples provided below have not been updated to reflect the changes to terms and conditions required by The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 which apply to procurements commenced on or after 26 February 2015.
- Building Works
- Equipment - suitable for large equipment contracts
- Exam / Awarding Bodies
- IT Sytems
- Maintenance Services
- Management Consultancy
- Travel Services
- North East Centre of Excellence Community Benefit Contract Clauses
- Value for Money Clauses in Framework Agreements
- Consultant Services Level Agreement used by a University
- Subcontracted third party training provision contract
Have you any sample documents that could be included here' For guidance on how to submit samples, please click here.