You can search for legal judgements on the British and Irish Legal Information Institute website.
Listed below are some recent procurement related cases, for each a link is provided to the judgement(s) and, where available, a summary or summaries have been provided. The case summaries have been identified on various legal firm's web sites, the name of the legal firm has been provided.
- Bombardier Transportation UK Limited v Merseytravel - Eversheds Sutherlands
- Undis Servizi Srl v Comune di Sulmona and others (C-553/15) – comment on Teckal Exemption provided by Bevan Brittan
- Thomson Reuters Case Digest Jan 2017
- Energy Solutions Ltd v The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority – Mills & Reeve
- Thomson Reuters 2016 Case Digest
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust v NHS Swale Clinical Commissioning Group and NHS Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley  EWHC 1393 (TCC) – Trowers & Hamlins
- Minimum wage special conditions in public procurement tender processes: Regiopost v Stadt Landau (Case C-115/14) – Norton Rose Fulbright
NOTE: The legal judgements below are in relation to The Public Contracts Regulations 2006.
- European Dynamics v Court of Justice European Union: Mills & Reeve Jan 2013
- Blackpool Airport v Jet2.com Commentary: Walker Morris
- William Clinton v Dept. for Employment & Learning; Dept of Finance & Personnel 13 November 2012; Commentary: Local Government Lawyer Burges Salmon